- Seafarers wishing to make a complaint against The Company or its employees should do so in the following form:
- a) In writing to the Director of the company, Cara Lees, as below:
Cara Lees Yacht Crew Limited
1 Abinger Gardens, Edinburgh EH12 6DE.
or b) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a signed complaint. The Company requires an original signed document outlining the claim in order to process the claim.
- Correspondence will be acknowledged within 5 days of receipt by The Company who will advise action being taken and anticipated time to resolve the issue.
- By lodging a claim the claimant accepts The Company’s right to make known the details of the claim to any relevant person, union or organisation including those involved in the claim.
- Claims against The Company will be responded to within 14 days maximum.
- If you are still not satisfied you may contact the MCA directly at email@example.com
Last Revision: April 2021.